Kit List for Antigua
Safety Equipment (Life jackets and harnesses)
All meals to include cooked breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments throughout the day.
Bed linen, duvet, pillows and towels. (We always recommend taking a towel with you as the ones provided tend to be quite small.)
What's Not Included
Waterproof jacket and trousers
Travel to and from the start and end port.
Optional trips or tours taken ashore
Meals if taken ashore
Drinks (except tea, coffee and water)
What to bring
Your bar bill will be paid for with cash in the local currency at the end of the trip, Euro's are also accepted. Card payments are not accepted onboard.
There is limited storage space on Antigua so please pack all you belongings in a soft rucksack or bag.
Sporty, casual clothing (suitable for wind, weather and rain).
- Footwear: Shoes with a good grip e.g. trainers or sailing deck shoes.
- Rubber Boots or second pair of shoes for wet weather or getting in/out of dinghies.
- Suntan lotion & sunglasses
- Bathing suit
- Sun hat / warm hat, scarves, gloves
- Clothes that dry quickly like fleeces and thermals. Mix of warm, waterproof & windproof layers. Wool jumpers are warm, even when wet, but can take a while to dry. Merino wool type shirts are good for under layers.
- Small rucksack for going ashore and drinking bottle
- Travel insurance documents/any travel tickets
- Personal medicines/ spectacles/ seasick tablets –check which brand if you suffer from asthma or are on regular medication.
- Camera/binoculars etc
- You are welcome to bring musical instruments
|Vessel||Start Date||End Date||Start Port||End Port||Price|