- Sailing Instruction
- Safety Equipment (Life jackets and harnesses)
- All meals to include cooked breakfast, lunch, two course evening dinner and refreshments throughout the day.
- Bed linen, duvet
What is Not Included
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Travel to and from the start and end port
- Optional trips or tours taken ashore unless otherwise stated
- Alcoholic Beverages , but there is a TAB system onboard so you can purchase drinks from the bar.
What to Bring
Warm and waterproof clothing is very important, as it can get very cold during sailing, especially at night, even in the summer. A waterproof and windproof jacket is recommended to help keep warm and dry. Waterproof rubber soled boots or shoes are also recommended to keep your feet dry and warm. It is a good idea to bring two pairs of shoes in case one gets wet!
Please remember that space on board is limited and pack accordingly. Pack comfortable and practical clothing for all weather circumstances, the key is layers!! It is recommended to pack in a soft bag that can be easily stored away as there is no room on board for suitcases. Electricity on board is European 2 pin sockets, please be sure to bring any adaptors you may need.
We are able to do laundry on longer passages, depending on the sea conditions. If you would like to do laundry on board please speak to the hospitality manager or stewardess on board. The fee for laundry service is £5 per load. Please note that the ship's operators do not accept liability for damage to clothing caused by this service.
Passports, Visas and Insurance
If you voyage is sailing in foreign waters, you will require a full passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the end of the voyage. You will be responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
We have Third Party Liability Insurance and recommend all those sailing with us to take out relevant travel insurance to cover their voyage.
Medical Conditions and Special Diets
Please inform us in advance of any medical conditions you have and medication which you might need to bring with you. If you have any special dietary requirements it is essential you inform us prior to your voyage. We will make every effort to cater for all diets with prior notice.
This is a list of the items we recommend you bring with you.
- Warm hat and gloves
- Wet weather clothing – water proof and windproof jacket
- Clothing – enough clothing for all weather circumstances (think layers!!)
- Trainers or deck shoes
- Sun cream
- Sea sickness medication
- Personal medication
- Small torch (head torches are good!)
- Log book (if you have one)
- Valid passport (voyages outside the UK)
- Travel insurance
|Vessel||Start Date||End Date||Start Port||End Port||Price|
St George's, Grenada
|Blue Clipper||Portimão, Portugal||St George's, Grenada||From £ 3,500 GBP|
St Martin / St Maarten
St Georges, Bermuda
|Blue Clipper||St Martin / St Maarten||St Georges, Bermuda||From £ 1,100 GBP|
St Georges, Bermuda
|Blue Clipper||St Georges, Bermuda||Horta, Azores||From £ 1,500 GBP|
|Blue Clipper||Horta, Azores||Portimão, Portugal||From £ 700 GBP|