Kit List for Leader
- Sheets, pillow case
- Lifejackets and harness line
- Offshore waterproof jackets and trousers are available on request. Either enter your requirements on the booking form or call us on 01872 580022, or you can bring your own.
What is Not Included:
- Alcohol to have with meals when not sailing. (the ship generally has wine you can buy on board)
What to Bring
Please limit yourself to one soft bag or rucksack (no suitcases!) as there is limited storage pace on board.
- Hats for sun and cold weather.
- At least two sets of warm clothes - layers e.g. tracksuit bottoms, shirts, fleece jacket, wool jumpers, thick socks, and neck scarf. It can get cold at
- sea even in mid summer.
- Swim suit, towel, and suntan lotion.
- Flat shoes with a good grip e.g. trainers or sailing deck shoes. Sailing boots or wellies as the sea can come over deck if rough.
- (An alterative to boots in summer is to bring another pair of flat shoes with a good grip in case the first pair get wet).
- All terrain type Sandals are great for dinghy trips ashore – but you do need shoes which protect your toes for sailing.
- Camera, binoculars, sketchbook, a relaxing read.
- Passport for all Voyages. (UK Customs Vessels can do spot checks anywhere around the coast, even if the ship is not going abroad. If you don't have a passport please contact us for advice)
- (an EHIC Form from Post Office - Reciprocal Free Health Care in Europe)
- Any medication, spare spectacles. Seasick tablets - check with your Doctor, which brand if you suffer from asthma or are on medication.
- RYA Cruising Logbook for RYA Courses.
- Musical instruments are always welcome.
|Vessel||Start Date||End Date||Start Port||End Port||Price|