Moosk Kit List
- Sailing Instruction
- Safety Equipment (Life Jackets and harnesses)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers if required.
- All Meals, Cooked Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Refreshments throughout the day.
What's Not Included
- Travel to and from the start and end port.
- You need to bring a sleeping bag
- Optional trips or tours taken ashore
- Meals ashore
- Alcoholic Beverages
- For RYA Day Skipper you will need to bring a passport sized ID photo in preparation for your RYA Certificate.
What to bring
- A sleeping bag.
- A big soft bag, no suitcases please!
- 2 pairs of warm trousers
- 2 long sleeve t-shirts
- 2 light sweatshirts or similar
- A fleece jacket
- Plenty of underwear and socks
- Warm hat and ordinary gloves
- Wellies or waterproof boots
- A pair of trainers
- Swimming kit (if appropriate)
- Glasses or contact lenses
- Anti seasickness tablets
- Wash kit and towel
- RYA logbook if you have one
- Sun cream and Sunglasses
|Vessel||Start Date||End Date||Start Port||End Port||Price|
|Moosk||Plymouth, UK||Plymouth, UK||From
£ 695£ 545 GBP
|Moosk||Plymouth, UK||Plymouth, UK||From £ 795 GBP|