- Sailing Instruction
- All meals to include refreshments throughout the day
- Duvet, pillow and sheets
- Hand towels
What is not Included
- Waterproof jackets and trousers
- Alcoholic drinks but there is a bar on board
What to Bring
Suitcases take up a lot of room in a cabin, so it is better to uses soft bags in a ship. A small rucksack for going ashore is useful.
- Morgenster does not supply waterproof jackets and salopette type trousers. Please bring your own waterproof clothing.
- A mix of warm and wind proof clothing.
- Lots of thin layers is better than one thick layer in cold destinations.
- In tropical countries - long sleeves and long trousers to protect you from the sun
- Footwear on board needs a good grip and soft soles- the decks are wood or steel.
- Ashore stout, waterproof walking boots are best if you are in remote places.
- Morgenster has European 2 pin sockets 240 V
- Cameras, chargers and video recorders
- Binoculars are handy for bird watching etc.
- Suntan lotion, hats, sunglasses
- Dont forget any regular medication, persciption glasses and spare
- Euros for bar bill
- Passport, travel insurance, tickets etc
- To get ashore is usually by dinghy so be prepared to get wet feet. Rubber boots or quick drying sandals - depending on the location.